Thursday, October 11, 2007

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

We (hubby and I) are watching this show. Hilarious. The contestant spelled vowel VOUL. I don't know what to say about that. I had to write it down so that I can share it with my coworkers tomorrow.

Grades are in and done. I can breath now.

I had a student ask me if chickens cluck. Huh? She was so excited about it that I can honestly say that I wasn't laughing at her, I was laughing with her. Later, she wrote a poem in the style of Dickinson's "I Never Saw A Moor." She included the chicken. Okay. Well. I don't know. I have to stop being at a loss for words. It's doing nothing for me.

Can someone tell me how to get my male students to stop talking? I've already informed them that excessive talking is a girlie trait.

No comments: